Thursday, February 24, 2011

A sampler of stitches

Here is the finished quilt. And the next photos are close ups of the sampler of stitches I did on several blocks.


Holly leaves on the angel

Hearts and loops on the Valentine

Center is a flower with bananas around the golden ring

More bananas, I am crazy about them!

A little tiny flower in the center of the pineapple

Tiny clovers

And my leaf stitch on the Maple leaf block.

This is a wild and random assortment of blocks. The quilting was a fun opportunity to use an "anything goes" quilting on it. This is my quilt and I am very happy with the results.

2 comments:

  1. great quilt-it would make a great sample too of your quilting for clients to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun quilt -- I like that you used all the different quilting motifs.

    ReplyDelete