Monday, March 21, 2011

Quilts in March!



This quilt was pieced by ladies in my church a few years ago. It was never finished and I wanted to finish it. It was made by many women who had never pieced a block before. The back is pieced. The fabrics were donated and it was intended for charity. Close up of the pieced back highlights the vine stitching. I love it. It is going to a shelter that our church conference sponsors. I think it will find a good home and provide warmth to a family.



This is a quilt our customer made. Dolores hand stitching is so divine! This has a echoing flower stitch with a few butterflies scattered amongst the flowers. The last picture is of the back.

Beautiful projects that I enjoyed being part of. The pictures can be enlarged if you click on them.

1 comment:

  1. Both quilts are beautiful. Love the quilting on the floral quilt.

    ReplyDelete