Monday, April 18, 2011

Design Wall Monday



I made three more Civil War Diary Quilt Blocks. I have a 100 piece block to do this week. I am sure it will be great! I have 20 blocks left to do. I am so close to finishing it.

I have been quilting and you can see two quilts I finished here.

I am going to complain about the snow on Palm Sunday. My son had his driving test in it, and he passed, I am so thrilled for him. Off to the Secretary of State this week for his license! OK I am done complaining now. Now to scrape my car's windows and get to work. Have a great Monday all!!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting more blocks made! It always feels good to accomplish something to show on Design Wall Monday, doesn't it? Unfortunately, I don't have anything this week :-<

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep going on those CW Diary blocks! Is this your 1st child driving? I found it exciting and horrifying at the same time.
    I hear you about the snow...it's near the end of April...enough already. We didn't get snow, just cold rain and the winds are crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry about your snow. I can't believe that winter has held on for so long. We, in the south, are in full spring mode, even to the thunder storms. I hope you can have spring soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had snow Palm Sunday and it's currently 95 degrees here. All I can say is it's awfully late for your snow and too early for our heat.

    Anyone who can say they have a 100 piece block ahead and are also almost done with a quilt has to be a true optimist!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful blocks! Please post the 100-piece block when it's done!

    ReplyDelete